Thursday, July 3, 2014

Introduction

For those who know me, feel free to skip ahead.  For those who don't, I'll provide a quick breakdown.

My name is Beth.  I have the best husband, a badass little daughter, and two obnoxious dogs.  I'm passionate about my beliefs, have the utmost love for my family and friends, and am (you guessed it) just a little snarky.

For the time being, I'm a SoCal dweller. But before you jump the gun and think my life is LA-type glamour, I'll throw in just one tiiiiny detail.  I live in the Mojave - the "butt hole" of the Mojave to be just slightly more accurate.  My house is 39 miles to the closest teensy Walmart, 73 miles from civilization, and 118 grueling miles from the nearest Trader Joe's.  The coolest thing to surface in my area in recent years is the "Secret Swimming Pool" that recently went viral.  It's a sweet concept, but after driving 150 miles with a baby who hates the car to get the key, and then drive/hiking 90 miles to the pool itself, while carrying said infant AND water to replenish the pool...?  I'm a sucker for social experiments,but I think I'll pass on this one.

So we stay home.  We spend time as a family.  We make new "family".  We share memories, laughs, tears, and everything in between.  And now, we share with the world, one snarky (or maybe sweet) paragraph at a time.
This is the man who changed the direction of my whole life.  

My badass little princess doing her thing.  
And my two crazy boys.  


No comments:

Post a Comment